Filipino Young Professionals of Houston is proudly partnering with Theresa Gutierrez in our fifth consecutive “Adopt a Family” initiative! FYP is sponsoring 2 families this year! Both families are a single mother/grandmother.
-Ms. Rita's Family, which includes 3 grandchildren (1 girl - age 8, 2 boys - ages 8 & 10)
-Ms. Natasha's Family, which includes three children (2 girls - ages 14 & 15, 1 boy - age 14)
We are humbly calling for donations and volunteers. Here’s how you can help:
1) Monetary Donations for gifts - winter outfits, clothes, shoes, home items like microwaves, bed sheets/blankets, towels, kitchen utensils, glass set, gift cards for walmart, tablets, laptops, TVs, airpods, toys, sports items, etc.
-Visit our website here to access FYP's donation page:
- Frequency: One-time
- Use this donation for: Community Outreach Fund
- Comment: Adopt a Family
2) Used Donations for gifts
For example: living room set/furniture, bikes, airfryer, blender, microwave, pot & pan set, dishes set, etc.
Please email email@example.com for pickup arrangements
3) In-Person Volunteer at the Adopt a Family event
· Event Details (more to come & sent via registered email address on this event/wild apricot website)
- Date: Saturday December 2, 2023
- Time: 12pm to 2pm
- Location: 6535 Dumfries Dr, Houston, Tx 77096
· Volunteers will assist carrying the gifts inside for the event and present gifts to our 2 families.
· Please wear your FYP Houston t-shirt (or a red shirt)
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org